Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Bro Breeze

I was able to hangout in Cali and see my family this weekend. So so happy for a change of pace and to be able to hear the waves crash on the sand again and to spend the weekend with my amazing family and friends. (: Today was spent at the beach in the sun. Amazing. I loved having a day with my family again. So I decided it was time to take some photos of my brother. He is becoming quite a cute, handsome man, I would say :) He is a crazy, funny boy who I am so glad to call my brother. Love him so much. It was good fun and I am glad we got some photos that even he likes! 




















2 comments:

  1. I don't know if it is a typo or if you meant to spell BOTHER. But it is funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope I didnt mean to do that. haha. Its late as you can see :) time for bed for me

    ReplyDelete