Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sarah & Forest

My first blog post. Yay! So I decided I needed to post on two very amazing new people in my life, Sarah and Forest. Sarah is my roommate while I am in my photography course this summer. She is one of the kindest and most loving people I have met. She is full of beautiful thoughts and ideas and is incredibly talented. And Forest is the love of her life. He has been an amazing teacher at the school I am at and just wants to help people learn everything he can help with. And I got to spend a beautiful evening taking photos of them. So fun it was. They are absolutely perfect for each other and now one of my favorite couples ever. So anyway, here are the results of that evening and my first post of many, many more to come (:





 Lots of laughs.




Too cute they are.




2 comments:

  1. Beautifully captured images of a lovely couple of rock stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. So kind of you two :)

    ReplyDelete