Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Smiles and Little Kisses

I made it back to one of my homes in the land of the Thais. I was remind how beautiful this little country is and how much I missed the heat (: I knew I couldn't leave here without having a little photo session with an amazing family. The growing family of the Sauders was glad to make that happen. We went out back behind our houses to my favorite place to be in Chiang Mai to shoot some family photos.  They are an amazing little family and William is seriously one of the cutest babies I have ever met. I now want to carbon copy him and keep him for myself.  :D He even had a fever, but still smiled for us. I was so happy to be able to spend the evening with these guys. Now look for yourself and see how beautiful this family is.

Enjoy, Smile, and Aww. xxx



























No comments:

Post a Comment