Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Traces of My DNA

This was my final project for school. They are all self-portraits. They were presented on pieces of wood that I painted black. My artist statement was typed out on an old typewriter. It took way too many times to get it right but it was such a cool feeling typing on one of them of the first time. hehe. I felt so official. I think I might need my own typewriter and give it a name now (:  Each emotion in the artist statement goes with each photo. And so this is the end result of my final. It took a lot of time and work so I decided it deserved a blog post. Also so you guys can see what my final was all about :) Here’s my artiest statement and the photos  xxx



Fear.

Excitement.

Yearning.

Loneliness.

Suffocating.

Regret.

Wishing.

Peace.

   




1 comment: