Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Colors of Love

The happy, colorful, big day is up!  After a trip to Jaipur and back; hours of sorting and editing, I am done with shooting my first Indian reception.  YAY.  It was such a special experience.  One I learned so much from.  I was full of so many emotions.  Nervous.  Excited.  Stressed.  Happy.  They all played together to make my first experience one that I will never forget.  The venue was stunning and the couple was amazing.  I felt like they should have been on a magazine cover and I was in a movie taking photos of them. (:  I loved being able to take photos for such a sweet and loving couple.  It was such an honour.  Now I have said enough.  Enjoy the photos.  This is Roscoe and Poornima's beautiful reception day.  A day they will always remember.

xxx


































The first look.










































7 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL Nicole!!! So proud of you. You have captured this memory wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are amazing! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Nicole! You are so talented. Love you, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've captured each emotion so beautifully. To see my best friend looking so beautiful, and more than anything, so so happy, made me all teary eyed :')

    ReplyDelete