Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My Little India Family

This weekend I had an amazing evening out with a family that is so close to me.  They have been a part of my life growing up in India.  As families we have traveled in and out of India; seeing, experiencing, loving, hearing, learning and of course eating everything we have come across.  They are an amazing little family.  Mehboob has such a servant heart and is willing to help with whatever he can.  Henna, his beautiful wife, is so sweet.  She is an amazing mom and cooks the most yummy food.  Sana is a cutie and such a funny little drama queen.  We had a lovely time out in the park taking photos and then out to eat South Indian food.  I always love my time with them.

Enjoy these beautiful families photos. (:

xxx






























8 comments:

  1. Beautiful.... again!!!! Great job Nicole. I am so proud of you for using your gifts and talents and for blessing others through it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Nicole! Its really amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT THE HECK, NICOLE?!?!?!!?!!! You amaze me every day. You are such a fantastic photographer. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhhhhh Sarah! You are way to nice :) Thanks so much.

      Delete
  4. love the pictures and the people. But it didn't make me sing, "one little, two little, three little indians"

    ReplyDelete