Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Shanti Hills

Last week I went up to the beautiful hills of Mussoorie with some of my favorite people.  It was so nice to get up and away from our busy city of Delhi.  It was a stunning time in every way.  The cool weather felt perfect to our burning skin.  The air tasted so clear to our polluted lungs. The silence was shocking to our ringing ears.  The days were peaceful to our busy bodies. The food was amazing to our eager tummies.  The walks were exhausting to our rusty legs.  The laughs were refreshing to our happy hearts.  The few days we had up there were exactly what each of us needed.  More than exactly.  It was a beautiful time full of memories. 

Here's a mixture of photos from the weekend.  There are a few photos not taken by me that I threw in so I wrote under them who took them. Enjoy (:

xxx







Photo by Sean. Thanks man. 

Photo of me by Jordy (:












Photo of Anna by Jordy.



Photo by Jordy.

Photo by James.
















11 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you should make a flickr! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love ... spectacular landscape and people! so much love !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow absolutely stunning Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely fabulous, Nicole! Wonderful to see how well your photography talent and skills are developing!! Catherine Burns

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're very talented, Nicole, and I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your work so much! Keep sharing the beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Nicole,
    The mist is captured so beautifully. What is the restaurant that you guys are sitting in...with the dream catcher?!

    ReplyDelete