Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Cliff Love

I was so happy to be in Thailand at the same time as this lovely couple.  It meant seeing them and, of course, taking engagement photos.  We were all so excited to take them in the lovely tropics of Thailand.  We decided on a place that was more than perfect.  A cliff.  An orange cliff with blue water.  How unreal is that?!  I was more than ready to take Chris and Reenas' photos. (:

It was my first time meeting Chris, but I had known Reena before from school.  I could tell just after a few minutes of shooting, that they are perfect for each other.  They are a stunning couple who have amazing chemistry together.  They made it so easy to get nice photos.  I was completely honored to take these special photos for them.  I loved too many of them, so I had to made a long post with many many photos.  It might take a while to look through them all, so put on some romantic music and enjoy each photo, filled with this beauty of a couple. (:

xxx







































































No comments:

Post a Comment