Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

My Sardar Family

The Sardar family.  They are pretty much my family.  I have grown up with them since I was three feet tall.  Jess has been my best friend since then.  We have grown up together whether we lived right next to each other or have been separated by many oceans.  We share years of history and countless memories.  Both our families have been able to spend time with each other all over the world.  We make it a priority. (:

They are a beautiful, world changing family.  I love each of them more than I could write.  It was such a blessing to be able to see them all together in our home, India.  It was actually amazing because we had only a period of 24 hours when we were all together before we had to say our goodbyes again.  So, of course, we had to fit in a mini photo shoot in that amount of time. (:

Here are the photos for our special time together.  It was a time where we made more memories together and we were even able to capture some!

xxx



































6 comments: