Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

The Mountain Cafe

First blog post in two months. Wow. What a season it has been. A very busy, full one. I am back now with a bit more time on my hands and am going to be catching up on blog post after blog post. The first one I thought I start with is a very recent one. It's just few photos from another one of Jordy's gigs. A gig of his that he has done a few times at this place and will being doing more in the coming weeks. He has been playing at a stunning Cafe called "The Mountain Cafe" in M-block market. The place has been done up amazingly. Every time I walk in there I feel like I have walked up a staircase to the top of a mountain and out of all the chaotic noise that Delhi has. It the perfect oasis especially being able to hear his music there every week. Here are a few photos to give you a glimpse of the night. Also if you are ever in the area then do yourself a favor and have a meal and listen to some amazing music at the little oasis. (:

xxx










1 comment:

  1. jordan nice to know ur great news
    it would be cool if u like my page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Muzammil-shabbir-Mullaji/653203064728349?ref=stream

    ReplyDelete