Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2014

James and Anna's Dream Day

Last month James and Anna finally had their dream day come true and I was honored to be able to capture some of it. It was a stunning time of family and friends all coming together. James and Anna are one of the most beautiful couples you will ever meet. They know how to love everyone around them so well and honestly. That love was so alive on their wedding day, especially for each other.

I am so beyond happy that I have gotten to know them more this year. One thing I can tell you is that if you ever need a good laugh then please just visit them, I promise you will leave a happier person. :)

So heres to James and Anna and their forever and ever!

xx

































































Camera&Photo

1 comment: